If you’ve had the question, “How to remove stretch marks naturally” in your head for a while, you can stop stressing. Here are 5 natural ways you can make them go away:
- ALOE VERA: We have all heard about Aloe Vera from Dadiji ke nuskhe. Aloe Vera has played such a major role in skin care for a reason, its soothing and healing properties can most certainly be used for stretch marks removal.
Directly rub Aloe Vera gel on those portions of your skin that have been affected. Then just keep it on your skin for roughly 5 minutes after which you should use lukewarm water to wash it off. Also, check out these 10 skin care benefits of aloe vera here.
- CUCMBER AND LEMON JUICE:Lemon juice’s natural acidity helps heal and reduce scars and cucumber juice provides the cool soothing effect leaving your skin fresh.
- Mix lime juice and cucumber juice in equal parts
- Apply the mixture on affected areas till it gets soaked up by the skin
- Let it be on your skin for approx. 10 minutes after which you can rinse it off using warm water
- APRICOT MASK:Apricots have great exfoliating tendencies which make them very effective when it comes to healing stretch marks.
- Take 2-3 apricots
- Cut them and take out the seeds
- Crush the fruit into a paste
- Apply this mask on the stretch mark affected areas and leave it on for 15 minutes
- Using warm water, wash it off and then repeat the process every day for a month to see results
- EGG WHITES AND OLIVE OIL:Egg whites are rich in amino acids and proteins which help in getting rid of stretch marks while the olive oil keeps the skin moisturized and nourished.
- Whisk the egg whites of 2 eggs very lightly
- Make sure the affected area is cleaned properly
- Apply the whisked egg whites to the affected area
- Allow it to dry off
- Using cold water, rinse it off
- Apply olive oil to keep the skin moisturized
- For best results, repeat the process regularly
- CASTOR OIL:Castor Oil is used to a wide array of skin problems like stretch marks and also wrinkles and fine lines.
- Use castor oil on the stretch marks and massage the oil in a light, circular motion for 10 minutes
- Using a fine cotton cloth, fully cover the area
- Simply apply heat to the area for 25-30 minutes, using a heating pad
- Do this on a regular basis to see a visible difference
With these 5 home remedies for stretch marks in your arsenal, they don’t stand a chance! Stretch marks is the physiological changes you will undergo post delivery. Learn about the common changes you undergo during pregnancy here.
Check out these healthy living tips at our blog.
Get useful health tips at Reward Me.