Although our tooth cavity solution will help you reduce the extent of the damage, you will need to see a dentist just in case your tooth is too far gone! You need to understand what caused a cavity in your tooth in the first place. It’ll not only help you get a clearer idea about its cause, but it’ll make you a little more cautious onwards with your oral health. Food deposits stuck on and in between your teeth cause you to develop cavities. Another reason could be the lack of a mineral rich diet, which in turn fails to prevent cavities from forming on your teeth and rotting them from within. Also, if you’re consuming too much processed sugar, you should definitely control the intake before your teeth get spoilt to the point of no return. Go on, try our effective tooth cavity treatment home remedy and save your teeth before it’s too late!
5 Home Remedies for Tooth Cavity:
1. Liquorice or mulethi powder.
- It helps in reducing plaque on your teeth which is the main reason for getting cavities
- Mix a tsp. of liquorice powder in some water and apply to the affected tooth regularly
- You can also use it instead of a tooth paste on your Oral B Pro-Health Gum Care toothbrush and brush your teeth with it regularly
- You will notice the quality of your teeth improve in just a matter of weeks
- Turmeric is considered to be the most natural solution to all ailments in India
- You can apply a pinch of turmeric every day to your affected tooth
- Rinse your mouth with warm water and in a few days the cavity and the residual pain should subside
3. Salt and lemon juice:
- The lemon juice helps kill the bacteria present in the cavity and the salt soothes any sign of inflammation
- You’ll need ½ a tsp. of salt and 1 tsp. of lemon juice
- Apply on the cavity ridden tooth twice a day
- It also helps whiten your teeth
- C’mon now, show off your pearly whites to the camera without hesitation!
4. Powdered egg shells:
- Take a couple of egg shells and wash them thoroughly.
- Once they dry, pound them down to a powder and use ¼ cup of this powder for this remedy.
- Mix 2-3 tbsp. of coconut oil in the powder and 1 tbsp. of baking soda.
- Brush with this mixture daily.
- Your cavities will vanish before you know it.
5. Aloe vera:
- Its juice benefits your teeth as it cleanses your mouth to get rid of any bacteria
- All you need to do is rinse your mouth with its juice after brushing, for about 5-7 minutes
- If you don’t like the taste, you can rinse your mouth out with cold water and continue with your day
See, didn’t we tell you that these cures were really easy!
Tooth cavity often leads to tooth decay which causes toothache. Check out 7 effective home remedies to get rid of toothache instantly here at our blog.
Read expert tips for oral health and dental care here.