Essential Men's Face Care Tips - 4 Natural Face Scrubs That Are The Best A Man Can Get!
Weary of dull, lifeless skin? Fret not! You can get healthier and more attractive skin by using a natural face scrub for men that is easy to make.
Women are not the only ones who need to fight back against dead skin cells and acne and dull skin. Men face these problems too. The good thing is just like the fairer sex, you can benefit from skincare routines that are simple and easy with great results.
Exfoliators are one of your best bets to healthy skin. Why exfoliators? Because they help you get rid of the buildup of dead skin cells on the surface of your skin. These dead skin cells and dirt can clog your pores that lead to an array of skin problems like spots, blackheads, pimples and dull skin. Exfoliators, that should ideally be used three times a week, also improve the texture of your skin and evens out the skin tone if it is looking rough and dark. It will also help to use good razors like Gillette Fusion Pro-Glide Slider when shaving.
Exfoliators, made especially for men, can be bought or you can make them at home using a few simple, easy-to-obtain ingredients. They don’t require a lot of fuss. You simply have to dampen your face and apply the scrub using your finger tips with circular motions. You must avoid the area around your eyes as the skin there is delicate. It can be left on for five minutes and washed off with lukewarm to cold water, never hot water as it can damage your skin.
You can choose from one of the best face scrubs for men.
Our Top 4 Natural Face Scrubs for Men
#1 Oatmeal Face Scrub for Men
- This face scrub sloughs off dead cells and moisturizes your skin.
- You need a tablespoon each of olive oil, sea salt, oatmeal powder and honey. Sea salt is coarse and is an excellent exfoliator. Its effects are softened by the other ingredients.
- Apply this scrub with your fingers and massage it in using circular motions. Rubbing it too hard can make your skin feel raw, so be gentle.
- Leave it on for five minutes and wash it off with cold water, and pat dry.
#2 Sea Salt Face Scrub for Men
- Almond oil contains loads of vitamin E which is good for the skin.
- You can add some sea salt, a teaspoon of it should be good, and use this mix as an exfoliator.
- The sea salt will help get rid of the dead cells and dirt, while the almond oil soothes and smoothens the skin.
#3 Besan Face Scrub for Men
- You can mix besan, which is gram flour, with two tablespoons of yoghurt and add a pinch of baking soda to it. Don’t overdo the baking soda or use it on its own as it can hurt the skin.
- Massage this scrub into your skin in circular motion.
- Add a layer of the paste on your skin and wash it off after ten minutes using cold or lukewarm water.
#4 Sugar Face Scrub for Men
- You can substitute sea salt with brown sugar as even sugar acts as an exfoliator.
- Owing to its rough textures, both must always be mixed with oil to avoid harming facial skin which is delicate.
- A teaspoon of brown sugar can be mixed with olive oil to make the scrub.
- After massaging it into your skin in circular motion, leave it on for a few minutes and then wash off with cold water.
These face scrubs, when used regularly, can make your skin look better almost from the first use. You can also follow this up with a men’s face mask as many brands now have products for men’s face care.
Read more grooming tips for men here at our blog, Reward Me.