5 Tips To Make your Packed Lunch Pack a Punch!
Whether it’s a quick break from schoolwork or for picking up energy levels at Summer camp, nothing excites kids quite like a good pack lunch. So, how can you make sure your kids get what they need and what they love?
1. Nature has a way of packaging delicious treats all by itself, such as the Tigerine; a novel way to sneak vitamin C under your little one’s highly advanced anti-fruit radar. The little suckers will never see it coming! You could also add icing eyes to grapes or put in a pear with a little personality!
A bargaining chip
2. A pot of hummus is the perfect remedy for lunchtime hunger. Plus, it’s a great way to slip some tasty vegetables into their meals. Some carrots and celery sticks will help them dip in! You can also add enough for friends to try too; after all, sharing is caring!
3. There’s no denying it, most kids have a sweet tooth so why not add treats with a twist? For example, some gummy worms slithering around a fresh apple is the best of both worlds and will sweeten the deal.
While you’re at it, you might want to include their toothbrush and toothpaste!
Food with flying colors
4. Kids love a yummy yogurt. Be a bright spark and make them more memorable by using natural coloring for a snack they won’t forget in a hurry….. It does take a little while to come off the tongue!
5. After we’ve made our packed lunch strike the right note, why not add a real one? Nothing will bring a smile quite like a personalized message from mum. But get creative! Write a joke on their juice box, a poem along a banana or leave a portrait by their pudding!
(If the packed lunch ends up really making a mark, let Tide handle it…)
Find more interesting and authenic food recipes here at our blog.
Learn simple ways to maintain & decorate your home at Reward Me.