2 Step Chicken Caesar Wrap Recipe
Delicious and easy-to-carry meals when you're on the go.
Chicken Caesar Wraps
When you’re traveling and hunger strikes, a homemade sandwich is convenient, economical and easy to eat.And, if you make your sandwiches the night before, you won’t be squeezed for time in the morning. Another tip is to invest in individual-size containers so packing and storing is a breeze. Try a Chicken Caesar Wrap sandwich, one of five sandwiches to power up your busy day.
Ingredients (serves 4 people)
- 2 cups cooked chicken pieces
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup shredded jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 4 chapatis or tortillas
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
1. Divide chicken, romaine, cheese and tomatoes among the 4 chapatis. Drizzle with dressing.
2. Fold chapati in half, tuck in each end about 2 inches and then fold lengthwise again so you end up with a rectangle. Wrap it tightly in parchment paper and seal with tape.