How to look after your machine
India’s #1* washing machine brand, LG, recommends using Ariel in your machine for better machine care*. (*based on technical test on detergent solubility vs. ordinary detergent)
Q: My washer smells very bad in monsoon season. What should I do?
A: Leave the lid of the washer open after wash for several hours until the machine is dry.
- Use dry fabric to wipe the machine if the environment is extremely humid.
Use dry fabric to wipe the top cover seal part every time after use. There is likely to have dirty water left.
Let out the dirty water every 3-6 month usage.
- There is a small hidden door in the left down/right down front of the washer
- Read washing machine usage instruction, open the door and let the dirty water flow out.
- Do put spare, dusting clothes on the floor when doing this.
- Check the dispenser after the water inlet if you think the water pressure is not high enough.
- There could be detergent powder left in the dispenser. Use some water to flow the powder into the washer.
For more exciting tips on maintaining your home click here.
Get more ideas to maintain a spotless house by clicking here.