Christmas Paper Decoration Projects To Keep Kids Busy
Get the kids to turn excess pretty wrapping paper into festive strings to adorn your home.
You will need
- glue stick
- remnants of scrapbooking paper and wrapping paper
- paper punch
- thin ribbon
- broad ribbon
To make hanging paper decorations
- Draw simple shapes such as stars, hearts and stockings on cardboard.
- Cut out the shapes and place them on a piece of newspaper. Apply glue to the whole of one side.
- Stick pieces of the scrapbooking paper and wrapping paper onto the shapes and cut out neatly.
- Punch a hole into every shape and thread through a piece of thin ribbon, then attach to a broad piece of ribbon. Hang in front of a window or on the mantelpiece of a fireplace, for example.
Also, check out how to make unique Christmas Trees with these innovative ideas by Reward Me.
Find interesting and fun activities that you can do with your family here at our blog.
Read interesting ways to spend time with your family and improve your family life here.