4 Easy DIY Hairstyles For Girls
The teenage years are a time to experiment, especially because teenagers can carry off anything at that age.
If you’re not going to be trendy when you’re a teen when else are you going to? These 4 cute girls hairstyles will make you the talk of your school and college.
#1 Short Bob
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo and conditioner. It is always better to use complementary shampoo and conditioners. Pantene Pro-V Silky Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner is a safe bet to keep frizz at bay and use before planning to keep your hair open.
- Side part your hair
- Gently brush down all your hair
- Add volume by teasing the front section of your hair a tad
#2 Chignon Bun
- Part your hair in the middle, creating 2 sections on either side
- Pick out thin strands from each section’s front
- Make regular braids from the hair in both sections
- Overlap these braids and then coil them around each other
#3 High Bun
- Use a flat iron and straighten your hair lengthwise. Before you straighten your hair, it is advisable to use heat protectant serum. SP Luxe Oil is an amazing way to soften and protect your hair in just a few drops.
- Bunch your hair up atop your head
- Create a bun by twisting and coiling
- Once half the length has been wrapped, wrap around the created bun
- Hide the ends with bobby pins
- Use hairspray to hold the style
Also, check out this fun and easy upside down french braid bun hairstyle video tutorial.
A really cool hairstyle for girls with short wavy/straight hair.
- Create a deep side parting on a side
- Gently and very neatly, comb all your hair completely down
- Straighten your bangs with a flat iron
- Give your bangs a slight tease before you let them fall to your face naturally
Look, feel and be popular with these funky hairstyles for teenage girls!
Read more about trend setting hairstyles, DIY hairstyle tutorials and hair styling ideas here at our blog.
Get the best beauty tips at Reward Me.