People have the tendency to play with their acne and this causes intense inflammation which leads to injury and scarring. If you’re one of those people, first of all, stop doing that! Ok, now that we’ve averted any future crises let’s take care of the problem at hand, namely, how to remove pimple marks and acne scars. When it comes to skin, exposing it to harsh chemicals, even if they can remove the marks, is never a wise thing. Why invite the risk of unnecessary outbreaks when you can invite solutions instead? With ingredients from your own kitchen, no less.
3 Effective Home Remedies for Pimple Marks & Acne Scar Removal:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Recipe for Pimple Removal
Apple cider vinegar makes it hard for bacteria to thrive by balancing the pH of your skin. What’s more, it is astringent in nature and helps remove excess oil. That being said, don’t use too much because it could dry out your skin more than needed, which will prompt your sebaceous glands to work overtime, thereby causing an outbreak. Directions:
- Mix 1 part of apple cider vinegar with 3 parts of water and dip a cotton ball in it.
- Now, dab the cotton ball on the scarred areas and leave on the mixture for about 10 minutes.
- Do this multiple times a day and you will notice the difference!
2. Cinnamon and Honey Recipe for Acne Removal
Cinnamon and Honey are like the Batman & Robin of scar-fighting. The potent antibiotic properties of honey and the equally strong antimicrobial nature of cinnamon together keep bacteria at bay.
- To avail the benefits of this combination, begin by mixing exactly 1 teaspoon of cinnamon with precisely 2 tablespoons of honey until they form a paste.
- Apply the paste to the problem areas and let it sit for 10-15 minutes before you rinse it off.
3. Egg Whites Recipe for Pimple & Acne Removal
This is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to reduce acne scars and pimple marks. Egg whites are loaded with proteins and vitamins, both of which rebuild skin cells. What’s more, they soak up excess oil and keep your skin soft and healthy.
- To use egg whites on your facial scars, first separate 3 whites from 3 egg yolks and then whisk the whites until they turn frothy.
- Now, cover your scars with the mixture and allow the mask to dry for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off thoroughly with warm water and you’re done!
Now that you are privy to these 3 magical home remedies for acne scars and pimple marks, you can radiate a confident smile. A smile that can never be wiped off your face by acne and pimples.
Also, check out 5 effective home remedies for pigmentation on skin & face here at our blog.
Read useful beauty tips here.
Maintain healthy skin with these skin care tips.