Rose oil or rose essential oil as we call it is one of the most beneficial essential oils. You can use this lovely oil to benefit both your hair and skin. Don’t worry, we’re here to tell you how. But first, you need to know the many benefits hidden behind this aromatic oil.
10 Benefits Of Rose Oil For Skin & Hair
1. Treats Wounds:
- The antiseptic properties of rose oil help the wound from developing an infection.
- Just dab a few drops of this oil on any cuts or wounds pestering you, twice every day.
- It’ll not only help ease the pain, it’ll quicken the healing process as well.
Now, that’s one luxuriously beautiful way to treat an injury!
2. Astringent Properties:
- Rose oil contains a good amount of antibacterial properties, which makes it the perfect toner to use for removing make-up.
- It will not only leave you feeling fresh and rosy, rose oil for face will clear up your skin too, making you naturally fairer.
3. Removes Blemishes:
- One of the many rose oil benefits for skin is its ability to speed up the process of removing blemishes and marks.
- It also fades stretch marks or marks left behind after the pox. Yes, it is magical, just in case you’re wondering.
- You just need to apply it regularly on the concerned spots and leave the rest up to this magical oil!
4. As A Moisturiser:
- Listen to us and immediately replace your store-bought moisturiser with this au naturel rose oil.
- You will notice the difference in the texture of your skin! It’s great for sensitive skin as well.
- Rub in a few drops of it into your skin regularly, wash it off with a gentle face wash and moisturize your skin with Olay Regenerist Revitalising Hydration Cream, and notice how different your skin feels within no time.
5. Treats Acne:
- If you’ve tried everything out there to clear your acne, without any notable results,there’s no harm in getting a lil’ rose oil action.
- Dilute a few drops of rose oil for skin with a couple of drops of coconut oil and apply to your skin 2-3 times a day.
- Due to the absence of any chemicals in rose oil, it helps your pores to open up and absorb all the minerals your natural oil produces. This gives your skin much needed nourishment which in turn steers clear the acne.
Even almond is a great remedy for acne. Check out 6 interesting ways to use almond for skin care problems here.
6. Promotes Hair Growth:
Out of its many other merits, using rose oil for hair growth is another magnificent addition to its list. It strengthens the hair from within the root and provides your hair the missing nourishment.
- All you have to do is dilute a few drops of rose essential oil with any carrier oil and apply to your hair twice a week.
- Wash it off with Pantene Pro-V and lock in the nutrition in your hair.
7. Improves Hair Quality:
Not only does rose oil hydrate your hair, it keeps them looking shiny and smooth all day.
- Rose oil for hair can be used by mixing a few drops of it in a tbsp. of argan oil. This can be used as a leave in conditioner as well, keeping frays in place.
8. Evens Skin Tone:Yes, Rose oil does help clean up blemishes, treats acne and improves the texture of your skin. What you didn’t know was that it also improves the overall quality of your skin, giving you a fairer complexion and glowing skin that will make heads turn! Include it in your daily routine ASAP, and notice the results yourself.
9. Prevents Wrinkles:
The high levels of vitamin A and anti-oxidants present in rose oil, makes it the perfect enemy for wrinkles. Using this oil in your regular beauty routine will help increase the production of collagen, leaving your skin looking young.
10. Under-Eye Treatment:
Are you tired of that pesky crow’s feet and dark circles under your eyes? Rose Oil can definitely help you with that, as its natural anti-oxidants and minerals help soothe puffy eyes, and rids you of your crow’s feet.
For complete beauty tips click here.
For more helpful tips on skin care click here.