Orange peel face mask is an extremely effective in targeting issues such as blackheads, acne, clogged pores, dull skin and oiliness. However, before you make an orange peel face pack, it’s important to first learn how to make orange peel powder. Wash the orange peel in water and then place it in a spot where it can soak up lots of sunshine. Once the peels dry, crush them with a mortar and pestle into a fine powder. You can use this powder for all the for recipes listed below on how to use orange peel in face masks:
5 Homemade Orange Peel Masks for a Healthy Glowing Skin:
1. The Oatmeal and Orange Peel Mask:
- Add a spoonful of oatmeal, baking soda, and peel powder to a few spoons of water and mix them until it forms a paste.
- Apply this to your face in circles and let it sit for around 20 minutes, or until completely dry.
- Applying this to your face at least thrice a week to get rid of those annoying pimples.
2. The Milk and Orange Peel Mask:
- This mask is ideal for you if you’ve got dry skin.
- Mix two spoons of peel powder with one of milk and add a spoon of coconut oil to bind the ingredients together.
- The texture of the mixture should be fairly silky.
- Apply this to your face and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- This will moisturize your skin and make it glow.
3. The Honey and Orange Peel Mask:
Using orange peel for skin care has multiple benefits, one of which is reducing blemishes, especially when combined with honey.
- Mixing honey, orange peel powder and yogurt creates a mask that can help you reduce acne scars and blemishes.
- If your skin feels dry after using this mask, you can always add a dab of coconut oil or Olay Daily Moisturising Lotion to hydrate.
4. The Multani Mitti and Orange Peel Mask:
This mask is the perfect one to use right after that Goa trip. It gets rid of tans in a jiffy.
- Mix milk, multani mitti and orange peel to form a thick paste
- Leave it on for at least half an hour for it to work effectively.
5. The Sandalwood Paste and Orange Peel Mask:
- Using sandalwood paste with orange peel powder can help you combat wrinkles and signs of ageing.
- You can also add some rosewater to the paste to make it smoother.
- You should use this mask at least twice a week.
As you can see, using an orange peel face mask has multiple advantages that work for different skin types. No matter what you need it for, orange peel powder is definitely a blessing.
Steaming your face helps you repair damaged skin that may be caused due to pollution, sun exposure etc. Check out 10 benefits of face steaming & steps to do it correctly here at our blog.
Find more useful daily skin care tips here.
Get complete beauty tips at Reward Me.