How to Make Sugar Wax At Home
From your legs and arms to your eyebrows and upper lip, getting a wax at a salon can be an expensive and rather time-consuming affair. So what do you do? Well, make your own sugar wax at home of course! Read on to learn how to make sugar wax at home, all by yourself.
What you’ll need:
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup of sugar, preferably raw
- 2 tbsp. water
- A cooking pot of medium size
How to make it:
- Step 1: Pour the sugar into the cooking pot
- Step 2: Add in the water
- Step 3: Pour in the fresh lemon juice
- Step 4: Now, gently but consistently stir before turning on the heat
- Step 5: Allow it to reach a boil before you bring the heat down
- Step 6: Once again stir gently yet consistently
- Step 7: It will begin to turn a lovely gold colour; this is when you stop heating it. Now, take a spoonful and let it cool down in your refrigerator. This is to test the consistency; it should be thicker than honey when cool. If it isn’t as thick then heat the pot again on medium-to-low heat for a couple of minutes.
- Step 8: Once you have managed to achieve the correct consistency, simply pour it into a bowl and allow it to cool down for about half an hour or till it is completely cool.
Sugaring hair removal has never been easier, has it?Also, check out how to wax facial hair here at Reward Me.
Additional Tip: If you opt for a shave instead of a wax remember to use Gillette Venus, a specially designed razor for women that ensures you get a close and clean shave in one stroke.
Find more useful daily skin care tips along with hair removal tips, and more here.
Get complete beauty tips at Reward Me.