Diamonds are truly a girl’s best friends. The precious stones go with everything, and can at the same time look classy and beautiful and dignified and confident.
Which woman is going to say no to that!
If you like diamonds too (of course, you do!) then you’ve got to try a diamond facial. If you have already, good on you girl. Then this article is for those who have a little catching up to do with the hotness that is you.
A diamond facial gives you the same shine and sparkle as the actual stones do. This is the crème de la crème of facials that uses actual diamond specks to make you look gorgeous. This facial also tackles countless skin issues like tans, dull complexions, blackheads and scars too. And the best part is that this facial suits all skin types. Yippee!
5 Benefits Of Diamond Facial For Skin
#1 Treats your skin
Tans, dry skin, dull complexions, blackheads – all can be rejuvenated with a diamond facial.
#2 Improves blood circulation
The deep massage improves blood circulation, which goes on to improve your skin’s complexion too.
#3 Goodbye fine line
A diamond facial will keep fine lines away for a long, really long, time.
Have you tried Olay White Radiance Brightening Intensive Cream for the same result?
The specks of crystal and diamond that the facial contains exfoliate your skin thoroughly and yet gently. Dead skin cells are tossed out, making way for fresh, glowing skin.
#5 Anti-aging properties
Dirt, pollution, stress – everything combines to make you look older than you are. The scrubbing, exfoliating, pampering and massaging of the diamond facial will bring out younger, fresher cells to the surface, making you look younger.
5 Steps To Do Diamond Facial At Home:
#1 Diamond cleanser
- Squeeze out a coin-sized amount of cleanser on your palm
- Work it into a lather and massage your face with it for 20-30 seconds
- Rinse it out with cool water
#2 Diamond scrub
A diamond scrub will contain miniscule granules of crystal and flecks of diamond that exfoliate your face.
- Deposit a coin-sized amount in your palm
- Dot your cheeks, forehead, chin and nose with the scrub
- Using just your fingertips, massage your entire face making upward circles
- Do this for 2-3 minutes to get rid of all dead skin cells, dust, etc.
#3 Diamond massage gel
The massage gel is what makes a diamond facial last so long.
- Take a generous quantity of the massage gel in your palms and dab it on your face
- Apply gentle pressure using your palms and massage your face for 20 minutes
- This increases blood circulation and gives you a glow
#4 Diamond massage cream
Some diamond facial packs contain either the diamond massage gel or the massage cream. If you have both, massage with each for 10-15 minutes. However, if you have just one, massage it for 20 minutes at least.
For the cream, follow the same steps as the massage gel.
#5 Diamond face pack
No facial is complete without a face pack.
- Apply the diamond face pack to your skin using your fingers or a brush for a more even application
- Allow it to dry and after about 15-20 minutes rinse it off with cool water
Follow these diamond facial steps and reward yourself with glowing skin. As far as possible, do the diamond facial in the evening and go to bed. So you wake up to a new, glorious, rested you.
Also, check out 10 benefits of face steaming and tips to do it to get glowing & flawless skin here.
Find more useful daily skin care tips here.
Get complete beauty tips at Reward Me.