Tired after a long meeting? Monday giving you unnecessary stress? Skin feeling too dull and lifeless? All of these have a very simple cure. It’s called a face massage at home. We will instruct on how a great self-face massage for glowing skin can work wonders for your skin. It not only works as a prevention against wrinkles but also gives your face a natural lift and a healthy texture. If that wasn’t enough, a face massage benefits you by rectifying any liver or gall bladder imbalance you might be experiencing.
If you’re looking for a face massage for glowing skin at home, look no further. Our special techniques will help improve blood circulation in your skin. It makes your skin radiant and gives it that natural blush that you’ve always wanted. Don’t we get a body massage when any of our muscles seem sore, so why leave out the muscles on the face?
Benefits Of Face Massage & How To Do It Correctly:
Also, keep in mind the following points before you start massaging your face:
- Do not apply too much pressure while you do a face massage, or you could end up damaging skin cells, which you don’t want to do.
- Leave out the skin near your eyes as it is too sensitive to handle the level of pressure that you’ll be applying.
- Make sure your hands are clean before you start otherwise dirt may enter your skin and cause acne.
- Choose a skin friendly cream that will not be too overbearing. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is a good facial moisturising cream which allows your skin to breathe as well as moisturizes it from deep within.
I. For Glowing Skin:
- Take a coin-sized dab of the moisturiser in your palms
- Distribute the cream in your hands evenly
- Start by placing your fingers between your brows, applying a little pressure and slide it up your forehead several times
- Then, starting from the centre of your face, massage all the way to your cheeks and ears
- Slide your fingers a little lower and repeat the same action across your jawline
- Now it’s your neck’s turn, gently stroke your neck from the collarbone upwards till your chin
II. Spoon Massage For Younger Skin:
- You’ll need two ceramic spoons and a light facial cream like Olay Regenerist Revitalising Hydration Cream
- Apply the cream to your face and neck
- Stroke your forehead in upward-scoop like motions with the spoon for 2 minutes
- Next you need to work on your eyebrows, scooping from the inner side all the way to your temples
- With the end of the spoon, gently press the inner edge of your eyebrow to stimulate a pressure point. Do this for a minute
- The 2nd pressure point you need to massage are the sides of your nose. Gently massage the area for a minute
- Next are your cheeks. Holding the spoons from the middle, make scooping motions all the way from your nose to the end of your cheekbones
- Finally, it’s your chin’s turn to get spooned! Use the lower part of the spoon to make scooping motions all the way from the middle of your chin to your cheekbones
Repeat the massage at least thrice a week and you’ll see a significant change in your complexion and mood! Your skin will feel and look firmer. You’ll be able to sleep better because all your facial muscles will be relaxed. You should try giving yourself a face massage before bed with a chamomile scented candle burning nearby, it’ll help you sleep in seconds!Also, check out 10 amazing benefits of face steaming & how to do facial steaming correctly to get glowing skin here at out blog.
Find more useful daily skin care tips here.
Get complete beauty tips at Reward Me.