Men want it faster, stronger and luxurious. Wait, what?? Luxurious? What are you thinking about? I’m talking about growing a thick, luxurious beard – faster and stronger than ever before.
This article will show you how to use oil for beard growth. Not just any ordinary oils, but some of the most amazing essential oils. These homemade beard oil recipes will need a little work because none of the oils are ready. Are you interested?
Ready, steady, grow!
Oh wait. Before we get started, make sure you have a few things at hand.
- An amber coloured bottle for storage. Essential oils react to light and you need to keep them in the dark.
- A funnel to help you pour the finished oil into the bottle.
5 Essential Beard Growth Oil Recipes That You Must Try:
#1 Eucalyptus essential oil
We’ll pick the easiest beard oil recipe to start with.
- Measure out 6 teaspoons of olive oil and transfer to the amber bottle.
- Add 5-7 drops of eucalyptus essential oil to that.
- Mix it up well.
- Apply some of the beard oil mix to your beard and massage it in.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
Eucalyptus oil is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, and promotes hair growth.
#2 The simple coconut oil recipe
Another easy recipe, this requires more patience to use though.
- Measure 6 teaspoons of extra virgin coconut oil and transfer to the amber bottle.
- Add 5-10 drops (as per preference) of the essential oil of your choice – rosemary, sage or lavender.
- Mix it up well.
- Every night massage the oil mix into your beard.
- Wash it off with a beard shampoo the next morning.
#3 Rosemary and lavender oils
The next natural beard oil is the aromatic combination of lavender and rosemary.
- Measure 3 teaspoons each of coconut oil and jojoba oil and transfer to the amber bottle.
- Add 6 drops each of lavender and rosemary essential oils.
- Gently swirl it to mix them all.
- Massage the oil into your beard.
- You can leave it in or wash it off.
The aromatic therapy calms and moisturises while it goes about encouraging your beard to grow.
#4 Tea tree and cedarwood
If you are looking for something more woodsy and manly, you can try this natural beard growth oil recipe.
- In an amber bottle add 12 teaspoons of jojoba oil.
- Add 7 drops of cedarwood essential oil.
- Followed by 10 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Swirl gently to mix.
- Apply the oil to your beard every day after your bath, and also at night before sleeping.
The combined effect of the oils will stop hair fall and work like an antiseptic.
#5 The all-powerful fast growth recipe
This aromatic essential oil recipe can be used daily for faster beard growth.
- In the amber bottle add 12 teaspoons of jojoba oil.
- Next, add 2 drops of lemon essential oil
- 1-2 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
- 1-2 drops rosemary essential oil
- 2 drops frankincense essential oil
- 1-2 drops tea tree essential oil
- 2-3 drops peppermint essential oil
- Massage the oil into your beard daily.
Let us know which recipe worked best for you. And yes, if your woman gets tired of the beard, use Braun Cruzer 4 Face to safely trim and remove all facial hair.Also. check out 10 essential beard shaping tips and tricks to get perfedt beard shape here at our blog.
Read more grooming tips for men here at our blog, Reward Me.