For this waxing procedure, you neither need a cloth nor those paper waxing strips. You can easily do a stripless wax at home using wax beans. The bean wax is warmed up and then applied on the skin. As the wax hardens, it becomes a strip itself and shrinks over the hair. It is then removed by peeling it off swiftly, in the opposite direction of hair growth.
Why Should I Use Stripless Wax?
- It slows down hair growth to a great extent.
- It ensures that your skin is left with a clean and polished look at the end.
- It is a great way of waxing for people with thicker hair.
- It is the easiest method to clean up your bikini line as well as other sensitive areas of your body.
- It is less painful than soft wax, so if you have a low tolerance for pain then this is the wax to go for.
How Do I Use Wax Without Strips?
- You’ll need a packet of wax beans (easily available on any online shopping portal), a wax warmer and 2 tbsp. of olive oil, a cleanser, some powder and a wooden wax applicator
- Melt the wax beans in the warmer for at least half an hour.
- After it melts a little, keep an eye on it. You don’t want it to melt completely.
- Test the temperature of the wax on the back of your hand.
- Clean the area with a cleanser. We recommend using Olay, as it cleans the skin thoroughly.
- Apply some baby powder on the skin you want to wax so that there is a barrier between your skin and the wax.
- With the wooden applicator, take a small amount of the wax and twirl it so that it doesn’t drip where it isn’t supposed to.
- Following the natural direction of your hair, spread the wax in a thick layer.
- Make sure you don’t make the layer too thin as that will result in the wax breaking into small pieces.
- Leave a thicker piece on the edge so that you can create a flip which you can actually hold to pull the wax out easily.
- Once the wax cools down, grab the flip and pull it in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Try doing it in one swift, pain free motion. The swifter, the better.
- Don’t tug at the hair while pulling it, keep the wax close to your skin, otherwise you risk the chance of bruising or damaging your skin.
- Repeat the steps, until all you have is silky-smooth, hair free skin.
- Work in small sections to keep the procedure as pain free, as possible!
- Apply some olive oil on your skin after you are done. This will help clean the oil and close up pores as well
Use Gillette Venus Breeze 2 In 1 Razor to remove hair that are too small to be waxed off. Experience smooth, hair-free skin!Also, check out 10 more essential waxing tips for painless hair removal at home here at our blog.
Find more useful daily skin care tips here.
Get complete beauty tips at Reward Me.
Avail exciting Braun coupons here at Reward Me.