In the midst of all the crazy beard fashion trending on the internet, it is our responsibility as heterosexual men to try out at least a few of them. From ‘No Shave November’ to Beard Glitter, these trends only work if you have the beard to make them work. Amla oil for beard helps it grow, so that you can finally try out some of the looks you always wanted.
Amla is being used since generations as a beard growth oil. Not only does it help prevent pesky dandruff, it is also used to reduce hair fall. It is a natural source of Vitamin C and gives your hair a healthy shine. Amla oil benefits your beard by nourishing it from within and making it easier for you to manage everyday as well.
How To Make Amla Oil At Home:
Making amla oil at home is a very simple process. Heck, you can even do it with one eye on the television…, but it’s not recommended. Here is a very easy recipe that you can cook up in no time.
- 2 teaspoons of amla powder
- 2 tablespoons of coconut/olive oil
- Heat the coconut oil in pan and add the amla powder in it.
- Heat it until it turns brown in colour. After resting it for a while, filter it through a sieve and collect the oil.
Apply it for 20 minutes, 4 times a week, massaging it all the way into your beard. Don’t be surprised to see your girl’s reaction to that smooth and luscious beard of yours.
Losing beard hair?
Don’t worry, with this formula, your beard will gain its natural vigour back in no time. This amla and shikakai beard pack will prevent you from losing those precious beard hair.
Amla & Shikakai Pack For Beard Growth:
- 2 tablespoons of amla powder
- 2 tablespoons of shikakai
- 4 tablespoons of rose water
Steps To Make:
- Take the amla powder and shikakai and add the rose water to it.
- Make a paste and apply it to your beard.
- Leave it on for around an hour and wash it out with cool water. You don’t need to use a shampoo as shikakai works on your hair as a natural cleanser.
- Repeat once a week.
Give your locks a trim once in a while by using Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler 3-In-1 Men’s Body Groomer With Beard Trimmer. It lets you trim, shave and edge your beard so that you can maintain it right at home. Now that amla oil is the secret to your beard’s energy, go ahead and colour it in funky colours!
Amla is said to have variety of benefits including skin care, hair care, weight loss and medicinal benefits. Check out 7 essential benefits of amla for hair health here.
Find more useful daily skin care tips here.
Get complete beauty tips at Reward Me.