Did you ever catch your mom making funny faces in the mirror and you just giggled to yourself as a child, thinking how silly mommy is. So here you are a few decades later reading about forehead wrinkles - those little lines on your forehead that have suddenly appeared - which makes mom’s funny faces make sense.
Well here are some of the best home remedies that will help you eliminate those wrinkles on forehead that are bugging you so much! But first, make sure you’re getting enough rest and are balancing those late nights with enough exercise, down time and of course, are staying well hydrated.
6 Essential Tips To Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles
- Coconut oil is like a miracle drug but remember it is a natural product and not a drug! Rub some on your forehead before bed to moisturise those forehead lines; its antioxidant properties prevent the formation of wrinkles on forehead. You can also use castor oil as it has the same effect.
- Try making this wonder face pack of 1 Vitamin E capsule, 2 teaspoons of yogurt, and ½ teaspoon of honey and apply it to your face for 10 minutes before your shower. This home remedy will be sure to take you back to your wonder years, wrinkle-free and raring to go.
- Invest in the best anti-wrinkle creams and serums out there. OLAY Regenerist Micro-sculpting Serum is just what you need to banish those fine lines from your brow! You can apply it before bed or even wear throughout the day. Just let it work magic, you can thank us later.
- Those funny faces we mentioned are the answer to the question: how to remove forehead wrinkles? Look at yourself in the mirror and pretend to make a lion face as though you were about to devour your image. Make sure you hold that position for 10 seconds and when you stick your tongue out it should be pointing downwards. Have some fun with this and turn it into a game with your kids so that you don’t feel silly doing it all by yourself.
- Give yourself a forehead massage, and you can try this with any of the oils you plan to apply on your forehead before bed.
- Avoid the sun if you can or if you do have to get out there in the blaring heat then make sure you get yourself a moisturiser with SPF protection like OLAY Regenerist Revitalising Hydration Cream with SPF 15.
Also, check out 5 ways to use curd for skin to maintain young and spotless skin here at our blog.
Find more useful daily skin care tips here.
Get complete beauty tips at Reward Me.