Apples are excellent anti-oxidants, which means that they keep your skin looking and feeling younger. They are also a great source of elastin and collagen which again give the skin a youthful glow. Its multi-vitamin nutrition and natural fruit acids help in cleansing and protecting your skin as well.
During our search for a great apple face pack for glowing skin, it was clear to us that we can do so much more with apples than just an apple face pack. So, we decided to give you some of our most special recipes which include an apple face mask and an apple face wash as well. Our face pack recipes are the ultimate pit stop if all you want is gorgeous, glowing skin.
2 DIY Apple Face Packs For Beautiful Skin:
1. Apple Face Pack For Fairness:
- Take 2 slices of an apple and blend it well
- Add 4-5 drops of glycerine to the apple blend and mix thoroughly
- Keep it on your face for 20 minutes or until it dries out
- Wash off the pack with a mild facewash like Olay Natural White 7 in One Foaming Cleanser which is perfect if you want fairer skin
Also, check out 8 amazing besan face pack recipes to get clear glowing skin here.
Keep in mind that you need to repeat it at least once a week for glowing fairness!2. Apple Face Pack For Oily Skin:
You’ll need 2 slices of an apple and 2 tbsp. of pomegranate
- Blend it together and apply the mixture on your face
- Keep it on for 20 minutes and then wash off with cool water
- Repeat twice a week to get rid of oily skin
Due to the regenerative properties of pomegranate and the anti-oxidants present in the apple, your skin will soon feel fresher than ever.
Finish off the routine by applying Olay Natural White 7 in One Night Nourishing Repair Cream just before you go to sleep, to help repair the skin during the night!
2 DIY Apple Face Masks For Glowing Skin:
1. For Glowing Skin:
- Blend 3 slices of apples in a blender
- Add 2 tbsp. of honey to the apple paste and mix well
- Apply on your face and keep for at least half an hour
- You can either wash it off with water or clean it with a wet cotton ball
2. For Younger Skin:
- All you need is 1 apple and 1 banana
- Blend both together and apply to your face for 10 minutes
- It can easily be removed with a cotton ball
- Repeat once a week
Your colleagues will definitely want to know your secret for everlasting youth! Go ahead, share the joy!
2 DIY Apple Face Wash For Radiant Skin:
1. For Skin Radiance:
- You’ll need 3-4 slices of apples, 3 tbsp. of milk and 2 tsp. of honey
- Blend all these together until you get a thick, yummy paste
- Massage your face with this mixture for 2-3 minutes
- Wash it off and repeat every day
2. For Fairer Skin:
- Blend 2 slices of apple, 2 tbsp. of curd, 1 tsp. lemon juice and 1 tsp. olive oil together
- You’ll get a smooth mixture with which you should massage your face for 5 minutes
- Wash your face with cool water and repeat once a week for peachy, fairer skin in minutes
Now that you have so much knowledge about the forbidden fruit and its benefits, it’s time to try some of these out!