Almonds benefit your skin because of the nutrients they contain that include a range of vitamins, proteins and minerals. Badam face pack is an age-old beauty recipe, and women have always relied on almond powder for face and almond paste for face to revitalize their skin. Any almond face pack comes with the benefits of reducing the signs of ageing, lightening and nourishing. The beauty benefits of almond stands on strong ground; they are not restricted to homemade beauty recipes. Even products like Olay White Radiance Brightening Intensive Lotion Moisturiser help providing nourishment to your skin. If you haven’t already, it is time you tried out a few almond face packs. It does not matter what type of skin you have, as the recipe can be tweaked to suit your specific skin type.
Almond Face Pack for All Skin Types:
- Crush almonds that have been soaked overnight.
- Mix it with raw milk, and apply on the face and neck until it dries.
- Wash off with cold water.
- With regular use, your skin will be rid of uneven tone and will be velvet smooth. This is also beneficial for sensitive skin.
Almond Face Pack for Oily Skin:
- If you have oily skin that is afflicted with acne, ground almonds that have been soaked overnight in water.
- Mix this with yoghurt to make a paste that can be applied on your cleansed skin. This will help you get rid of pimples and replace the oiliness with a glow.
- You can also mix the ground almonds with papaya. It will help lighten your skin.
- Oily skin also benefits from multani mitti which reduces the greasiness. By mixing almond with multani mitti and rose water, you will have a winner.
Badam Face Pack for Dry Skin:
- For women with dry skin, a face pack with crushed almonds, oatmeal and milk is ideal.
- Again, you must soak the almonds overnight before crushing them. This paste will remove dead cells and moisturise your skin.
- Using crushed almonds with mashed banana is also recommended for dry skin.
Almond Face Pack to Lighten Skin:
- If you want to lighten your skin colour and brighten it, look no further than crushed almonds and lemon juice, which works well for tanned skin.
- You can also make a paste with sandalwood powder, crushed almonds and milk.
- To prepare an ubtan pack, mix besan, almond paste, and turmeric with milk, and apply.
- After it dries, it can be washed off with warm water.
- If you are battling pigmentation, try a paste with crushed almonds, almond oil, and milk.
Almond Face Pack for Acne-Prone Skin:
To treat acne-prone skin, almond meal can be mixed with a pinch of cinnamon powder and honey. This will moisturise your skin while the cinnamon powder, which is antibacterial, contains the acne.
Badam Face Pack for Ageing Skin:
Wrinkles and other signs of ageing on the skin can be reduced by applying a pack with crushed almonds, olive oil and yoghurt.
Find a pack that suits your skin type and watch as the almonds work their magic on your skin!
Check out benefits of almond oil for healthy skin here.
Find more useful daily skin care tips here.
Get complete beauty tips at Reward Me.