You will only know the true benefits of mustard oil for skin when you actually start using it as a part of your daily regimen. It is rich in vitamin B complex, vitamin A, vitamin E, calcium, protein and omega 3 fatty acids. No wonder it can be used as a remedy for so many skin afflictions. Try our mustard oil for skin whitening face masks and see your dark spots and tans fade away. Mustard oil also works wonders if you have chapped lips.
C’mon now, don’t waste any more time compromising on dull and dry skin, try these fabulous skincare recipes as soon as you can.
5 Must Know Benefits Of Mustard Oil For Skin & Face
1. Mustard Oil For Skin Complexion:
I know you think it is impossible to have flawless skin. But what if we tell you we have a solution?
- 1 tbsp. of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. of mustard oil
- Massage well into your skin every night for 15 minutes and then wash it off with a mild face wash
- In a few days you’ll notice your skin not only getting lighter but also much softer
2. Don’t Worry About The Sun:
- Try this mustard oil for skin lightening face pack and stop hiding in the shade every time you step out in the sun.
- All you need is 1 tsp. of mustard oil. Really, that’s all.
- Massage your tanned skin with this mixture for 10 minutes and then wipe it off with a wet cotton ball.
- Your skin will restore itself back to its original tone in a few days.
3. A Scrub To Ward Off Infections:
Use this body scrub once a week and see your skin’s texture improve in a matter of days.
- Turmeric powder
- Gram flour
- Mustard seeds
- Take 1 tsp. turmeric powder, 2-3 strands of saffron, 1 tsp. sandalwood, 1 tbsp. gram flour or besan and 1 tsp. mustard seeds.
- Add 2 tbsp. of mustard oil to this mixture and mix well.
- Use it twice a week to scrub off dead skin and keep skin infections at bay.
- And the final step is to moisturise your skin with Olay Natural White 7 IN ONE Night Nourishing Repair Cream just before sleeping.
4. See Your Dark Spots Vanish:
- 1 tbsp. besan or gram flour
- 2 tbsp. of mustard oil
- 1 tsp. of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. of curd.
- Mix it to make a thick paste and apply to affected area.
- Keep on skin for 15 minutes and then wash with cool water.
- You will soon notice your dark spots getting lighter soon.
- Repeat once every few days. Why be the moon when you can be the sun?
Also, check out 5 effective home remedies for dark circles here at our blog.
5. Get Rid Of Acne:
- The omega 3 fatty acids present in this glorious oil, cures even the most persistent acne
- Its anti-inflammatory properties and anti-bacterial properties help your skin fight those irritating pimples
- Take some mustard seeds and boil them in 1 litre of coconut oil. Let this cool down and then strain it
- Use it to massage your skin every night for a few weeks and rejoice in how quickly your acne clears up
Now that you’re in on our secrets, what are you waiting for?
Gorgeous skin is just a few easy steps away!
Find more useful daily skin care tips here.
Get complete beauty tips at Reward Me.