Here are 5 face freshness tips on how to keep face clean that will help you get clear and glowing skin:
- Cleanse: As the word suggests, to get clear skin, your skin needs to be clean of dirt, pollution, dust and oil. Cleansing your skin keeps your pores unclogged and radiant. You can use raw milk as a natural cleanser. Simple use a cotton pad and spread it evenly across your face or alternatively use a specific cleanser.
- Refresh: This tip is for when you don’t have time to wash your face during the day. If you want to avoid the signs of tired or dull skin, just use an astringent. You could use a cotton pad and witch hazel. Or you could mix one part alcohol with six parts of water and a few drops of essential oils in a spritzer and lightly spray it onto your face. Lo and behold! Your skin will feel invigorated in moments.
- Exfoliate: One of the essential fresh skin tips is exfoliation. It is vital when eliminating a build-up of dead skin, oil or makeup. The beads in exfoliators help open the pores and reveal fresh, new skin underneath. The trick to exfoliation is in massaging the granules gently onto your face. You’ll feel and see the difference once you’ve washed it off and dried your face. Also, read more home remedies for fair skin here.
- Eat Well: While it is important to treat your skin well, on the outside, it is equally important to nourish and care for your body on the inside. The first step to glowing skin, is eating right. It keeps wrinkles at bay, makes your skin firmer and gives it that unmistakable glow. Food like almonds, fruit, oats, protein rich fish like salmon and tuna and green vegetables are all proven to nourish your skin.
- Sleep Well: Make sure you get at least 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep, and the best way to do that is by switching of your phone and keeping your room free from all electronic devices.
Getting back that glow is just a matter of care, by using these tips for fresh face. Just like the Olay Skincare range which works from both the outside and in, to give you that essential glow.
Also, check out 5 effective home remedies to get rid of tan lines here at our blog.
Get over 100 skin care tips by experts here.
For 500+ beauty tips, click here.