If your monthly budget of fairness creams and bleaches exceeds more than you wish it should, you should try out our homemade bleaching cream for black skin. You’ll save a lot of moolah and the ingredients in the bleach won’t be unknown chemicals but natural ingredients found right at home. Here are a couple of different recipes for bleaching skin. You may replace the ingredients according to your skin.
5 Natural Skin Bleaching Creams For Flawless Skin:
1. Yoghurt-Honey Bleach:
- 1 cup of yoghurt,
- 1 tsp. of honey,
- 4 powdered almonds,
- 1 tsp. lemon juice and
- half a tsp. of turmeric powder
- Combine all these ingredients well to make a paste and apply for ½ hour every day
- Rinse it off using a gentle face wash to reduce the dryness. We suggest using Olay Natural White 7 IN ONE Night Nourishing Repair Cream, as it provides much needed moisturisation to your skin.
Your skin’s texture and fairness will be restored in a week’s time of regular use.
2. Besan-Lemon Bleach:
To make this bleach all you need is
- 3 tbsp. of chickpea flour (besan),
- ½ tsp. of turmeric,
- 5 tbsp. of milk and
- a tsp. of lemon juice
- Mix together all these ingredients well in a bowl
- Apply a thick and even layer of it on your face
- Wash it off with water and a face wash
This pack is used on brides to be, as it enhances the glow and gives your skin an instant fairness boost.
3. Tomato-Rose Bleach:
- Take out the pulp of 2 tomatoes and keep aside.
- Add 1 tbsp. of lemon juice and 1 tbsp. of rose water to the pulp and mix well
- Lather on your face and relax for a while
- Once its dry, wash it off thoroughly with water
After a few weeks of use, your skin will become softer and much fairer. Tomatoes and lemon juice are the most natural skin bleaching agents you can use for your face.
4. Milk Powder Bleach:
To make this skin bleaching treatment, all you need is
- 1 tbsp. of milk powder,
- 1 tbsp. of fresh squeezed orange juice and
- 1 tsp. of oatmeal powder
- Combine every ingredient, mix well, and lather on your face
- Leave the bleach for around 15 minutes and then wash it off
An incredible freshness and fairness will take over your skin. Something which all those expensive creams promise but never deliver.
5. Mint Bleach:
- This easy skin bleaching at home recipe only requires a handful of mint leaves and 2 tbsp. of water
- Grind the mint with the water till you get a thick paste
- Apply a layer of it to your face and let it dry for ½ hour
- Give your face a thorough rinse
Not only is mint a good astringent, it also helps even out your skin tone as well. It also helps fade tans and blemishes from your skin like magic!
Also, check out 5 ways to use sandalwood powder for skin whitening here at our blog.
Find more useful daily skin care tips here.
Get complete beauty tips at Reward Me.