Amla, in its many wonderful forms has been used since generations. I remember when I was a teenager, and my skin would break out during summers. My grandmother would cook up a secret face pack and, lo and behold, my skin cleared up in no time. I have for you these very skin recipes that you can easily make at home!
There are so many benefits of amla for skin. It prevents your skin from ageing by reducing wrinkles and lines. Amla powder for skin can be used as an exfoliator as well as an astringent because of the amount of anti-oxidants in it. It also helps clear that pesky acne and those blemishes. Amla juice for skin also helps remove the tan you got when you forgot your sunscreen! It is the ULTIMATE saviour!
I’ve divulged some of my grandma’s secret DIY amla face packs, which you can conjure up with some ingredients in your kitchen, in no time at all.
5 Different Ways To Use Amla For Skin Health:
1. Amla & Turmeric Face Pack To Get Rid Of Those Blemishes:
- 3 tablespoons of amla powder
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Make a paste and apply on your face for 15-20 minutes.
- Repeat once every week and say hello to beautiful skin!
2. Amla Juice & Papaya Face Mask For Skin Whitening:
- 2 tablespoons of Amla juice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Some Papaya mashed to a pulp
- Mix it well and apply to your face.
- You have to repeat this for a couple of weeks to see the tan fade away.
3. Amla Powder & Rose Water Treatment For Oily Skin:
The summers and oily skin are the worst combination.
- Amla Powder
- Rose Water
- Take 2 tablespoons of amla powder and mix it with some rose water for a quick face pack.
- Apply it twice a week which will help reduce those oil making pores and leave you with fresher skin.
4. Amla Powder & Yogurt Face Pack For Brighter Skin:
If you feel like your skin has become dull due to so much exposure to pollution, you should make this face pack.
- 2-3 tablespoons of amla powder
- 2 tablespoons of yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
Mix them well and apply on face for 15 minutes. In a few weeks, notice your skin looks full of life.
5. Rub Away The Dead Skin With Amla & Lemon Face Pack:
Amla powder for face packs are a blessing! But did you know that you can use it as a scrub as well?
- 2 tablespoons of Amla powder
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Mix it all together and scrub away those impurities with it!
- Don’t forget to wash your face with Olay Natural White Foaming Face Wash Cleanser so that your skin’s moisture is retained. You can use this face scrub once in two weeks to keep your skin pollution free!
Also, check out 5 amazing homemade sandalwood face packs for every skin care problems here.
Find more useful daily skin care tips and learn how to become fair naturally and permanently here.
Get complete beauty tips at Reward Me.