Curd is full of good bacteria that helps your skin glow by nourishing it from within. Full of protein, calcium and vitamin D, curd for skin improves your complexion. Its anti-inflammatory properties aids in reducing acne. The antioxidants present in this superfood heals dry skin. The only side effect is gorgeous skin.
Not only can you use curd for oily skin, you can use a curd face pack to treat your dry skin too. Because of the lactic acid present in curd, it organically exfoliates and moisturises your skin at the same time. I told you, the thing is practically magic!
5 Different Ways To Use Curd (Dahi) For Face & Skin:
1. Nurture Your Skin With Curd & Honey Face Pack:
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 teaspoons of rose water
- 1 tablespoon of curd
Steps To Make:
- Mix into a smooth paste and apply to your face.
- Keep it on for 15 minutes and then wash your face with a mild face wash like Olay Total Effects Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser.
- Your skin will feel as soft as a baby’s bottom.
2. Destroy Those Pimples With Curd & Orange Peel Face Pack:
The best curd face pack for skin whitening has to be this one.
- 2 teaspoons of orange peel powder
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of ground masoor dal
- 2 tablespoons of curd
- Mix it all together and apply to your face for 15 minutes.
- Repeat it once a week and see your acne diminish in no time.
3. Curd & Cucumber Face Pack After A Day Out In The Harsh Sun:
- Take 3 tablespoons of curd and if you can get your hands on some chamomile essential oil, nothing like it. If not, you can use the juice of 1 cucumber instead.
- Apply on your face and rest for 15 minutes.
- You can repeat this every day till your skin feels supple again.
4. Curd & Turmeric Face Pack To Exfoliate and Moisturize Skin:
You don’t need to be a bride to do this. But I promise you’ll get the glow.
- 1 tablespoon of chickpea flour or besan
- 2 tablespoons of curd
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
Keep it on for 15 minutes and wash it off with cool water. See that new found radiance? You’re welcome!
5. Say Bye To Wrinkles With Curd & Olive Oil Face Mask :
Curd for face is like an elixir of life. Its antioxidant properties help you fight those lines.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of curd
- Mix it up and apply to your face for 15 minutes thrice a week.
- Notice your wrinkles disappearing and a youthful beam on your face.
Now that you’re familiar with the magical properties of curd, get started on your journey towards flawless skin.
Apart from skin care, curd has even tons of hair care benefits. Check out 7 benefits of curd for hair & 9 curd hair pack recipes here at our blog.
Find more useful daily skin care tips here.
Get complete beauty tips at Reward Me.