If it’s one thing that weighs heavy on a woman’s mind, it is her underarm hair. Till date, waxing has been the most commonly used underarm hair removal home remedy. But most women find it highly painful. To add to their woes, if they have extremely sensitive skin, or the beautician’s hygiene standards are not up to the mark, they could risk an infection. Then there is the quick-fix razor, but everyone knows that this makes hair grows back much faster and also makes the underarm area itchy and irritable post the process.
Here are 3 natural home remedies for underarm hair removal that are not just skin-friendly, but also as effective as conventional methods. The best part is, you will always find these ingredients in your kitchen, and these can be whipped up in minutes, which means help is always at hand especially during last minute emergencies.
How To Get Rid of Underarm Hair At Home
1. Chickpea Flour Mask for Underarm Hair Removal:
- ½ bowl of chickpea flour
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ bowl of milk
- 1 tsp fresh cream (not if you have oily skin)
Directions for Use:
- Mix these ingredients in a bowl till a smooth paste.
- Apply under your arm in the direction of the hair growth.
- Make sure all the hair is covered.
- Leave on for half an hour, then rub off the paste in the opposite direction.
- When completely rubbed off, wash with warm water.
2. Egg & Corn Flour Mask for Removal of Underarms Hair:
- White of egg
- ½ tsp corn flour dust
- 1 tsp sugar
Directions for use:
- In a bowl, add egg, corn flour and sugar one after the other and mix till a fine paste.
- Apply to the underarm and let it dry. It will form a thin mask over the skin.
- Once it dries completely, peel off the mask firmly in the direction opposite to the hair growth.
3. Raw Papaya Paste to get rid of underarm hair:
- 1-2 tsp paste of raw papaya
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- Mix both ingredients in a bowl till it blends evenly.
- Apply over the skin while massaging it at the same time.
- Do this continuously for 15 minutes. Wash off with water.
- Raw papaya contains an active enzyme called papain that effectively breaks down hair follicles as well as restricts hair growth.
- Make this a weekly ritual for best results.
Underarms and facial hair removal are the most important in female grooming! Use these natural formulae regularly and with time, you’ll find a gradual reduction of underarms hair growth and a big rise in your confidence quotient. And by waxing facial hair you can also rid yourself off facial hair and low confidence.
Read useful hair removal tips here.
Check out useful beauty tips at Reward Me.