So what we’re going to do is help you achieve your beauty goals the safe, natural way that doesn’t harm your skin by subjecting it to harsh chemicals which may or may not have been tested on animals – oh, god help us all.
Right. So you’ve heard of a nutritious thing called cow’s milk, yes? Don’t worry, we’re not going to make you drink three glasses of milk every day. But milk does come loaded with proteins, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and lactic acid that are so good for your skin. What’s more, you can use raw milk for skin whitening as a substitute for fairness creams
3 Simple Ways to Use Raw Milk For Skin & Face
#1 As a cleanser:
- Ever heard of cleansing milk? Well, why buy a chemical product that contains milk when you can go straight to the source!
- All you need is a table spoon of cold milk.
- Take a cotton ball, dip it in the milk and smear it all over your face and neck every time you come back after a long day in the sun.
- One of the main benefits of raw milk is the fact that it works as a wonderful natural cleanser. So make the best of this!
#2 As a skin lightener:
- Lactic acid present in raw milk is excellent for skin lightening.
- So if you want to use raw milk for skin lightening, make sure you leave it on your face for at least twenty minutes before rinsing it off.
- Do this once a day to see the difference in weeks!
- You can also make a face mask out of this and add milk to any of your favorite face pack combos.
- Raw milk and Bengal gram powder or raw milk and fuller’s earth (multani mitti) if you have oily skin and would like the pack to absorb excess oil even as the milk works on removing dirt and lightening the skin.
#3 As a moisturizer:
- Raw milk is rich in saturated fats that are a great way to relieve dry, itchy skin.
- It acts an instant moisturizer, softening your skin even as it moisturizes and nourishes it.
- If you’d like, you can add honey to milk for intensive moisturizing and feel your skin glow and turn baby soft after every pack.
We can go on and on with the benefits of raw milk for the skin. It is safe to include in any homemade pack except in cases where you’re specifically targeting dry skin. Even then, mixing raw milk with multani mitti should even out the moisturizing effects. So, there you go. Make the best of this amazing natural ingredient and don’t forget to follow up with Olay Natural White 7 IN ONE Glowing Fairness Cream for fair, glowing and flawless skin!
Also, check out 3 amazing fairness face packs recipes here at our blog.
Find more useful daily skin care tips here.
Get complete beauty tips at Reward Me.