That’s right. Fruits are loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, making them the healthier and far superior choice. So even if you’re not much of a fruit person in terms of diet, you might as well make sure you aren’t missing out on this! Because no matter what your beauty focus, there’s a fruit face pack recipe for that.
Right, so let’s get to it, shall we? Here’s a list of homemade fruit face packs for all skin types. Of course, once you understand what each fruit brings to the table, it’s just a matter of mixing and matching to get you the results you want.
Top 3 Fruit Face Masks Everyone Must Try
#1 Strawberry and honey fruit face pack for combination skin: It’s so very simple.
- Chop up three strawberries in a bowl.
- Add two tablespoons of honey.
- Mix them well and apply on face.
- You may gently massage in circular motions for a while and then leave the pack on to do its thing.
- Once dry, rinse with lukewarm water and say hello to bright, glowing skin. Strawberry being a citrus fruit is an excellent choice for oily skin and honey takes care of dry skin needs by acting as a gentle moisturizer. That’s the basic funda!
#2 Papaya, banana and honey fruit face pack for extremely dry skin:
- First, the statutory warning: This is an intensive moisturizing face pack and only meant for people with excessively dry skin – dry to the point of scaling and itching, perhaps.
- See, papaya, banana and honey are all moisturizing ingredients blended together to soften, brighten and treat your very dry skin.
- Mix equal parts of papaya and banana and add a couple of tablespoons of honey and you’re all set.
#3 Citrus fruit face pack for oily skin:
- If oily skin is your problem, it’s quite likely that frequent bouts of acne and pimples are too.
- So what you’re going to need here is a combination of any two citrus fruits – oranges, strawberries, cherries, you name it.
- Crush them together and use directly on face.
- You’ll find that the juice in citrus fruits is enough to keep the pack in semi-solid form.
- Citrus fruits are rich in Vitamin C, antioxidants and salicylic acid (used in the treatment of acne) and have a soothing, cooling effect on angry skin.
- If you’d like to add turmeric to this mix, that’s fine too since turmeric is known for its healing, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Leave the pack on till it dries and rinse off.
- You can use this pack as often as once or twice a week but don’t forget to follow up with a lotion.
So there you go. Raid your fridge and put together a custom beauty regimen for your unique beauty needs! Make sure you use Olay Moisturizing Lotion to moisturize your skin after the regime. Also, check out 3 homemade instant fairness face packs for glowing skin here.
Find more useful daily skin care tips here.
Get complete beauty tips at Reward Me.