Rose water or Gulab Jal is extremely organic & has been a part of the beauty regimen since ages. It is used in many cosmetic products due to its refreshing fragrance and enhancing benefits to the skin. You may choose to make your own rose water by steaming it at home or buying it from the stores. Whether your skin is dry or oily, rose water can help it. Remember Cleopatra? She believed that rose water was the key to her legendary beauty. So, read on to know the amazing rose water uses for skin.
15 Rose Water Benefits for Skin:
- Rose water helps maintain your skin’s pH balance
- It helps control excess oil secretion.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties which can sootheskin irritation.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties also help get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema.
- It is a great cleansing agent and helps un-clog pores.
- Want to look refreshed after a hectic day of work? It is perfect for skin rejuvenation.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, it can hasten the healing process for wounds.
- It is a potent anti-oxidant and helps regenerate dead skin tissuesand nourish skin cells too.
- Apply it post a steam and it will tighten capillaries and decrease skin redness and blotches.
- Anxiety can cause your skin to look weary. The aroma of rose water is known to induce a relaxing effect and hence helps your skin.
- Rose water for hair is like mother’s milk for babies. It is that revitalizing and nourishing.
- It can help soothe mild skin and scalp inflammations.
- Rosewater is one of the best natural skin and hair conditioners.
- It has anti-ageing properties and keeps those crow’s feet and wrinkles far away.
- It soothes the delicate skin surrounding your eyes and keeps puffiness at bay.
Rose water benefits for Hair:
Rose water also provides many benefits to hair by improving blood circulation in the scalp hair & revitalizing them making them flexible & healthy.
The fragrance of rose water (????? ??) often helps to reduce stress levels considerably & make the surroundings more pleasant. You may remember the familiar fragrance of rose water at the entrance of many Indian weddings too. Yes, life can actually be rosy now!
Read useful skin care tips here.
Learn expert beauty tips here.