Every girl wants to have the perfect eyebrows and long, luscious, sultry lashes to go with it. But how does one get them without the help of any makeup? Castor oil, known to be rich in Ricin Oleic acid, encourages hair growth and also thwarts hair loss by seeping deep into the skin and working its magic. After this oil is done with you, you will be the proud owner of eyebrows which can be shaped exactly like you want and not those thin twigs you have in the name of brows. If you’re worried about your eyelashes and want to grow them, castor oil is definitely your answer!
2 Ways To Use Castor Oil For Eyebrows & Eyelashes:
1. Castor Oil For Eyelash Growth:
Due to its richness in Vitamin E, and several other minerals, using castor oil to grow eyelashes has emerged as a trend. Also, its anti-fungal properties help you get rid of any dandruff and flakiness you might be experiencing. With regular use of this luscious oil, your lashes will strengthen and grow like never before. Remember to only use cold pressed castor oil for your lashes as it is considered to be the purest form of the oil.Steps:
- Before sleeping every night, rinse your face with Olay face wash, to get rid of all the impurities in your skin
- You’ll need a fresh mascara brush. Dip it in the castor oil and tap to drop the extra oil off it
- Apply it to your eyelashes beginning from the inner side of the eye, remove extra, if needed with the help of an earbud
- Do the same procedure on the other eye as well and wash off in the morning
- Combine olive oil and castor oil for longer eyelashes and added benefits
Castor oil acts as a bliss for removing eye make-up. Just let it sit on your eye for 15 minutes and then wash it off!
2. Castor Oil For Eyebrow Growth:
Rapid brow loss is the bane of our existence. Eyebrows are the most sought-after beauty feature in today’s world. But what about those of us who must deal with thin or no eyebrows on an everyday basis? That’s where the fatty acids in castor oil come in. It’s highly penetrative power helps facilitate hair growth and also prevents the loss of more hair in your eyebrows. You need to follow this regime daily in order to see the difference in your brow growth.
- Clean your face using a gentle facewash and dry. Make sure you have a clean face before applying the oil
- Take a cotton swab/ earbud and dip the end of it in the castor oil
- Apply it carefully on your brows and then with your fingers massage it carefully in your brows for at least 2 minutes
Castor oil works best if you apply it at night before sleeping. Wash it off in the morning with lukewarm water to easily remove it. Along with tending to your eyelashes and eyebrows, don’t forget to apply Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti-ageing Night Cream to replenish your skin in the night!
Castor oil has tons of other benefits like skin care, hair care etc. Check out 10 benefits of castor oil for skin whitening here at our blog.
Get the latest makeup tips at our blog.
Read expert beauty tips here.