If we list all the red wine benefits right now, this article may seem never ending. We are here to divulge our top secret red wine for hair recipes which will help you combat a lot of hair related problems. Hair loss is number one on the list of benefits of red wine. A substance called Resveratrol present in red wine helps prevent hair fall and aids in hair growth. If you’ve been craving dark red wine hair colour, we have the perfect red wine hair rinse for you! The antioxidants found in red wine not only increase blood circulation in your scalp, but also helps destroy pesky dandruff and therefore cures itchy scalp. I told you, it’s hard not to fall in love with it!
5 Benefits Of Red Wine For Gorgeous Hair:
1. Good Bye Itchy Scalp:
- All you need is 2 tsp. of minced garlic and ½ cup of red wine
- Mix well and keep overnight
- You need to massage your scalp twice a day with this mixture
- Rid yourself of itchy scalp and therefore dandruff as well
2. Improved Hair Growth:
- Take 2 eggs, 2 tbsp. coconut oil, 2 tbsp. olive oil and finally, 5 tbsp. of red wine
- Mix all the ingredients well, and put on some gloves to prevent staining
- Make sure you’re wearing an old t-shirt
- Now apply this wonderful concoction on your hair, covering each strand of your scalp well
- Cover your hair with a towel for half an hour
- Wash your hair thoroughly with Pantene Pro-V Hairfall Control Shampoo and Conditioner and repeat this procedure once a week
- You will notice marked improvement in the quality of your hair growth in less than a month
3. Refined Hair Strength:
- Your hair gets a gorgeous deep auburn tinge to it, plus the henna helps nourish your hair from within, making them stronger and harder to break.
- You’ll need 6 tbsp. of henna, 1 tbsp. of coffee powder, half a cup of red wine, 2 tbsp. of olive oil and ½ tsp. of apple cider vinegar
- Mix thoroughly and cover your hair well with this thick mask
- You may keep it on your head for a maximum of 1 and a half hours, depending on how deep you want your hair colour to be
- After you’re done, rinse with a shampoo thoroughly until clear water runs through your hair
4. Red Wine Hair Loss Treatment:
This is the easiest hair recipe to prevent hair loss.
- All you need is 1 cup of red wine
- Rinse your hair with it and don’t wash off for at least 10 minutes
- Now wash and condition your hair as usual
- Repeat every week. Your hair loss will be minimal after a month of usage
5. To Prevent Dandruff:
Here’s the easiest way to get rid of dandruff, and that cheap bottle of wine you have lying around!
- Mix 1 cup of red wine with an equal measure of water
- Apply on your hair and tie them with a towel for 30 minutes
- Wash it off and repeat at least twice a week
- Your dandruff will vanish in no time!
Who knew red wine is a solution to all the hair care problems!!
Also, check out how to straighten hair naturally with these 7 amazing tips here at our blog.
Check out more hair care tips & trend setting hair styling ideas here.
Read more beauty tips here.