Insomnia, migraines, nervous tensions, emotional stress; it’s like the creator wanted us to relax and hence, gave us this wonderful flower. Amongst the many benefits of lavender oil for hair, we’ve listed a few for you. We couldn’t just keep such vital information to ourselves now, could we?
10 Benefits Of Lavender Oil For Hair:
- Exterminates lice and its eggs from your hair
- Prevents hair loss
- Helps control Alopecia (An autoimmune disease where the body rejects its own hair follicles)
- Promotes hair growth
- Controls male pattern baldness
- Increases blood flow to the scalp
- Acts as an anti-fungal
- Treats dandruff
- Prevents premature greying of hair
- Helps heal minor injuries on scalp
Even though you won’t get all your hair back at once, you’ll definitely be a lot more relaxed than before, which translates to less stress. Less stress equals less hair fall!
Now that you are aware of most of the perks of using lavender oil for hair, we must tell you how you can use lavender oil for hair growth!
3 Ways To Use Lavender Oil For Hair Growth
1. Lavender Oil Hair Growth:
- You’ll need 1 tsp. of lavender oil and 2 tsp. of coconut oil
- Mix both together and massage it into your scalp
- Leave it overnight so that it can start working its magic
- Cover your head with a towel to avoid staining your pillow
- Wash it off in the morning and repeat twice a week for a few months to see results
Not only will you have had a peaceful sleep, your hair will become thicker and oh so soft in no time!
2. Lavender Oil For Hair Regrowth:
- To make this essential oil blend, you need ½ a tsp. of lavender oil, ½ a tsp. of rosemary oil, 2 drops of thyme oil, 2 drops of cedarwood oil, 6 drops of grapeseed oil and 4 drops of jojoba oil
- Mix all these oils and start massaging your scalp every night with this oil for 5-10 minutes
- Wrap your hair with a steamed towel and then wash your hair with a gentle shampoo in the morning. Pantene Pro-V Hairfall Control Shampoo and Conditioner is quite effective in fighting hair loss from within the scalp
- Repeat this procedure with the oil blend for 6 months to see results that will really surprise you
Say goodbye to untimely baldness and alopecia!
3. Lavender Oil for Shine:
- You’ll need 2 tbsp. of virgin coconut oil and 1 tsp. of lavender essential oil
- Mix it well and massage your hair thoroughly with it. Make sure you massage the ends of your hair along with the scalp
- Wrap your head with a towel and keep until morning
- Rinse your hair with a shampoo and conditioner as usual
- Try this at least twice a week and see your hair texture improving as well as an added sheen
Massage your scalp for longer to rid yourself of dandruff. It will work like a charm every single time!
It’s finally time to follow these super special recipes. Don’t forget to relax!
Also, check out how to straighten hair naturally with 7 amazing home remedies here at our blog.
Check out more hair care tips & trend setting hair styling ideas here.
Read more beauty tips here.