Everybody wants long, thick & healthy hair. The malls are filled with shampoos, conditioners & hair treatment products that claim to be the best. But chemicals? Really!
Our mothers & grandmothers didn’t have access to fancy beauty treatments & therapies (not that they needed any). When they wanted a quick pick-me-up, they simply looked into their kitchen.
Ever wonder how to get healthy hair like theirs?Hidden, in plain sight, in your own kitchen are some amazing home remedies for hair growth.
Dadi Maa ke 10 Nuskhe for Natural Hair Re-Growth:
- Apply a mixture of Aloe Vera & Triphala from scalp to hair ends regularly for 3 to 6 months.
Take equal quantities of dried curry leaves (kadhi patta), lemon peels (nimbu ka chilka), shikakai, fenugreek seeds (methi daana) & green gram (sabot moong) & grind it finely. Store in a cool & dry place, & use instead of a shampoo.
Mix equal volumes of honey & water (as per amount required) & rub into your hair after shampooing. Leave it for 2-3 minutes & rinse off completely.
Boil one cup of mint leaves (even green tea will do) in 3 cups of water for 15 minutes. Strain & wash your hair with it after shampooing. After 2-3 minutes rinse off well.
Make a conditioner with half cup of vinegar & two cups of. Leave it in your hair for a few minutes then rinse out.
- Make a hair mask by mixing one raw egg, one cup of curd. two tablespoons of lemon juice & almond oil. Mix well & massage into your scalp. Leave on for about 20 minutes before washing. You can replace almond oil with the contents of two vitamin-E capsules.
- Mix one tablespoon honey, one tablespoon milk & two raw eggs. Apply this mask on your hair spreading it from root to tip. Wash it out with water after 10 minutes.
- Make a hair mask by mixing five tablespoons of amla (Indian gooseberry) powder, five tablespoons of shikakai powder, five tablespoons of brahmi powder, one tablespoon of lemon juice & some curd. Apply it to your hair & rinse out after 15 minutes.
- Blend two over ripe bananas, three tablespoons of mayonnaise and one tablespoon of olive oil. Apply this banana smoothie to your hair & wash out after 30 minutes.
- Make a paste with two tablespoons of coconut oil, four tablespoons of aloe vera gel & three tablespoons of curd; apply to hair & leavefor about half an hour. Rise with warm water.
Pro-Tip: Onion for hair growth is also an amazing home remedy. Try using onion juice for natural hair regrowth.
These hair growth tips for women will work just as well for men looking to stop hair loss. What are you waiting for then? Raid the kitchen.
Read simple home remedies for hair fall control here at Reward Me.
Read more beauty tips here.