We know you’re regretting the fact that you didn’t listen to your grandmother when she told you that a hot oil massage for hair is very essential for their growth. But it’s never too late you know! You can still reap the benefits and have luscious hair. How, you ask? We’ll tell you.
10 Benefits Of Hot Oil Massage For Hair:
1. Head Massage For Hair Growth:
- A hot oil massage with warm castor or coconut oil provides you necessary stress relief on some days.
- It also increases the blood flow to your scalp thereby increasing the rate at which your hair will grow.
- Ask someone to give you a nice head massage with some warm oil before you doze off and we guarantee you’ll sleep much more soundly than usual.
2. Prevents Hair Fall:
- An almond oil massage for hair prevents hair loss. This is because of the high concentration of vitamin E in the oil.
- A regular hot oil massage with this oil will make sure that your hair is long, strong and shiny in no time.
- It also helps repair the cuticles of your hair, giving them new life!
3. Nourishes Your Hair:
- A hot oil massage with olive oil helps your hair get the nourishment it needs.
- It goes deep into your hair shaft, improving its elasticity and strength.
- It also prevents damage from all the styling and chemicals you put your hair through.
4. Natural Hair Conditioner:
- Coconut oil is an excellent natural hair conditioner.
- A hot coconut oil head massage will stimulate your hair follicles by easily penetrating it and moisturising it from root to tip! No need to spend another penny on chemical conditioners.
- After you wash your hair with Pantene Pro-V Silky Smooth Care Shampoo and Conditioner, to prevent flyaways.
5. Cures Dandruff:
- Tea tree oil works like magic to cure dandruff from your head.
- Warm the oil a little and massage your scalp and hair gently with it.
- Once you wash your hair, it’ll definitely feel clean plus your dandruff would also have vanished!
6. Strengthens Your Hair:
- Hot oil massages tend to cover your hair with a protective layer, thereby preventing damage from the sun and pollution. Your hair will have an irresistible shine!
7. Prevents Split Ends:
- Massaging your hair with a hot oil allows your damaged hair to get some amount of nourishment. This helps repair the hair follicles, which in turn heals your split ends to give you healthy, lustrous hair.
8. Prevents Frizz:
- Indian monsoons are infamous for the high humidity. Humidity equals to frizzy and dry hair.
- A hot oil treatment prevents frizz by moisturising your hair from tip to root. No more bad hair days!
9. Reverses Chemical Damage:
- We put our hair through a lot of stress, with all the straightening, curling and colouring. If it’s too late, the damage becomes irreversible.
- By regularly hot oil treatments, your hair is surrounded by a layer of protection, dramatically decreasing the damage.
10. Encourages Thick Growth:
- In case your hair is getting thinner by the day, leaving you in a state of worry and panic, make sesame oil your new best friend! It slows down the process of hair loss and treats thin hair.
Don’t waste another second worrying about hair damage. Get yourself a hot oil massage this instant!
Also, check out 10 benefits of onion for hair to get rid of common hair care problems here.
Read expert hair care tips here.
Get complete beauty tips at Reward Me.