Unmanageable and unruly hair can have many causes. Hairstyling abuse, insufficient hair care, pollution or hard water, one of these could be the culprit. Let’s put the cause aside for a minute and instead talk about how you can repair and bring back the original texture of your hair.
Have you heard of cysteine hair treatment? This is a beauty regime, but with a repair angle to it. If you’ve heard of keratin, then let me tell you that this is better. In fact, many hair experts also vouch for this therapy over keratin. And why is that? Because cysteine treatment for hair is a safe therapy and even pregnant women can go for it without worrying about any side effects. This is a semi-permanent treatment, and you’re not stuck with the results for a long, long time.
You don’t need damaged hair for this therapy. You can go through cysteine treatment for curly hair that is truly unmanageable. Eliminate the frizz and bring back the shine.
How do you do Cysteine Hair Treatment?
The whole process involves just a few steps, which makes it easier, faster and cheaper than most other hair treatments. Did I also tell you it’s safer?
With a little effort and attention, you can do cysteine hair treatment at home. And save yourself a neat sum that you can treat yourself with. You can thank me later.
Step 1 – Wash:
- Wash your hair squeaky clean
- If this means washing it 2 or 3 times, do it
- Use a nourishing shampoo like Pantene Pro-V Silky Smooth Care
- Now wash your hair with a Cysteine Smoothing Shampoo
- Dry your hair to remove excess moisture. Don’t make your hair bone-dry though
Step 2 – Treat:
- Starting from the back of your head, take a small section of your hair and apply Cysteine Smoothing Treatment, going all the way from the roots to the tips
- Continue this all over until all the hair is covered
- Leave it for 30 minutes before washing it away with the Cysteine Smoothing Shampoo
- Dry your hair to remove excess moisture. Once again, don’t make your hair bone-dry
Step 3 – Condition:
- Liberally apply the Protein Leave-In Conditioner
- Now bring out the blow dryer and dry your hair, but not fully
- Using a straightening iron, go over sections of hair, 2-3 times to get the last of the waves out
- Continue with the shampoo and conditioner as and when you need it
Cysteine hair treatment is effective and very safe. However, I recommend running a small patch test before you go all the way.
Goodbye damaged hair, hello gorgeous tresses.
Also, check out how to get straight hair naturally here at Reward Me.