6 Quick and Easy Hairstyles for School and College Girls
Whether you’re a glam doll or just plain lazy, these college hairstyles and hairstyles for school require just a few minutes. And the only equipment you need is your hands – no fancy styling equipment, no product, just a few easy steps.
3 Simple Hairstyles for College
1. Knotty Ponytail
- Part your hair into two equal sections and tie both parts together in a tight knot.
- Tie a second knot to secure the first one.
- Pin it in place and arrange your strands to give it a just-out-of-bed chic look.
2. Double Ponytail
- Gather the top part of your hair into a top knot (almost like a bun).
- Now gather the bottom half of your hair at nape level and tie a ponytail.
- Now go back to the top part of your hair – open the knot and create a poof by teasing the hair.
- Tie the top section into a ponytail, and adjust the strays.
3. Easy Twisty Braid
- Pull your hair to one side and part in two sections.
- Twist the two sections tightly around each other and secure with a tie at the bottom.
- That's it, seriously.
3 Easy Hairstyles for School
1. The Side Braid
- Brush your hair to any one side.
- Braid your hair over your shoulder – you can keep it tight or loose.
- Tie the end and secure the stray hair with bobby pins.
2. Crossover Clip
- Take two sections of hair from the top of your head on either side of your parting.
- Bring them together and cross them over each other at the back of your head.
- Clip them together with the clip positioned horizontally.
- Curl, straighten, or just leave the rest of the hair natural.
3. Twirled Half Ponytail
- Divide your hair into two layers - a top layer and a bottom.
- Pull the top layer behind your head and tie into a ponytail, but leave a few long strands falling in front of your face.
- Twirl the two strandstightly so they do not open. Then pull them back and pinto the top of your hair tie.
Pro-Tip: Some hairstyles require you to use harsh products to maintain the look. Go ahead, use the products, but ensure that you use shampoo and condition your hair with Pantene Pro-V Total Damage Control shampoo and conditioner, so that your hair’s moisture and health is protected at all time!
Gorgeous hair helps you get gorgeous look. So, check out 10 benefits of onion juice for hair and ways to use it in hair care routine here.Read more about trend setting hairstyles, DIY hairstyle tutorials and hair styling ideas here at our blog.
Get the best beauty tips at Reward Me.