We know you’ve been stuck with the same haircut for ages, but what if we told you that you could experiment a lot more with hair if you get a layered haircut. Whether it’s long layered haircuts, short layered haircuts, or medium layered haircuts, we’ve got you covered with the trendiest styles of the season.
5 Layered Haircuts To Add Life & Layers To Your Hair:
1. The Bedhead:
This hairstyle gives your hair a tousled look. Instruct your hair dresser to colour your roots a darker colour than the rest of your hair. Also, the ends of your hair need to be sharp.
- Wash your hair with Pantene Pro-V Silky Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner and then give your hair a side parting.
- Curl the ends of your hair roughly with a brush and hair blower
- Once your hair is dry, give them a little shake for a messy-straight-from-the-bed look
2. The Wave Head:
In our search for unique layered haircuts for long hair, we came across one which is great for longer as well as a thicker head of hair. Once you’ve got the layered cut, colour your hair from root to tip, in different shades of the same colour.
- To get this cascade of a hairstyle, you need to first part your hair in the middle
- With a curling iron, start loosely curling your hair, leaving out the front sections on either side of your face
- Straighten your bangs on either side of the face for a wavy look
- The different coloured tones in your hair will give definition to your layers
3. The Rachel:
The Rachel look from the popular television series ‘Friends’ was all the rage during the 90’s, as Rachel Greene was known for probably the best layered hairstyles of the time. For this cut, you’ll need to highlight your hair roots with a colour that is close to your natural hair colour.
- Get a layered haircut starting from your chin in a way that these layers frame your face
- Once the cut and highlights are done, you’ll need to straighten your hair and part them in the middle. Your Rachel look is ready!
4. The Blow Out:
This layered hairstyle works best on shoulder length hair. If you don’t want to experiment much with hair colours, go ahead and get this look for yourself.
- All you need is a layered haircut with your front layer ending at the chin
- Now give your hair a deep parting and get yourself a round brush and a hair blower
- Dry your hair with the round brush and make sure you brush away from your face
- The front layers should have a slight inward curl near your chin. Now go dress yourself in a 90’s outfit, because your hairstyle is right on point!
5. The Royal Look:
If you’ve always wanted your hair to look like a princess, this layered look is perfect for you. Highlight your roots to make your layers stand out.
- Part your hair from one side, but make sure it’s not too deep
- You need to curl the ends of your longest layers so that they look more spirally than curly
- Apply some hairspray to the spirals so that they stay intact and you look like royalty all day long!
Also, puff hairstyle has been most trending hairstyle in recent times which fits in for any occasion. Check out 7 step puff hairstyle tutorial to look your best here at our blog.
Read more about trend setting hairstyles, DIY hairstyle tutorials and hair styling ideas here at our blog.
Get the best beauty tips at Reward Me.