The undercut for men is one of the trendiest hairstyles of the 21st century, for a reason of course. If you are super keen to get your hair game on, you should check out some of these men’s undercut hairstyles for all lengths.
5 Stylish Undercut Hairstyles For Men
1. The Slick and Smooth Undercut:
Whether it’s the long hair undercut or the short undercut, this hairstyle will prove to be a chick magnet for sure. If you’re bored of the regular undercut and want to make it even classier, here’s what you need to do.
- You’ll need a high-quality hair product for this hairstyle. It’s up to you whether you want to use gel or wax, just make sure it holds.
- Instead of parting your hair, all you need to do is slick back all your hair with a little product in your hand.
- Let the product dry out and lo-behold! It’s done. Look who’s gonna make heads turn today!
2. Fringed and Curled Undercut:
Guys with curly hair often have to stick with a limited number of hairstyles. If you’re looking for an undercut long hair style to make a statement with that gorgeous tuft of curls you have on your head, your search ends.
- For this hairstyle to work, you need to have longer hair on the top and the sides need to be buzzed really short.
- You need to wash your hair with a shampoo, preferably Head & Shoulders Cool Menthol as it keeps your hair moisturised, smooth and ready to style.
- Apply an appropriate quantity of product in your palms and start sleeking the roots of your hair towards one side of your head.
- Let the curly ends fall on the side you’ve swept your hair towards.
3. The Front Undercut:
When it comes to styling an undercut, you have a lot of options that you can experiment with. This haircut is perfect if you want to take a break from using hair products. Sometimes one does get tired of using all those chemicals!
- This hairstyle works perfectly with shorter hair as they need to be swept across your forehead. It won’t work if your vision is blocked by your hair now, will it?
- After you wash your hair and while they’re still a little damp, you need to comb them to the front of your head.
- After all your hair is swept on to one side of your forehead, you can mix it up a little and either make it look like an out-of-bed look or a cool emo front sweep.
4. The Spiked Undercut:
For younger people who aren’t yet working in a professional space, and are still enjoying the luxuries of getting a unique hairstyle. This look is a hybrid of the spiked haircut along with the undercut. Cool, isn’t it?
- The undercut for this style has longer hair on the top that is slightly messy while the back of your head is spiked with shorter hair
- You may style the longer hair to the front, or swept back, however you want to.
- Just make sure you’ve applied some product to the back of your head, so that the spiked look is maintained. Trendy but suave!
5. The Mohawk Undercut:
Another hybrid hairstyle on our list is this mohawk undercut, which combines our favourite hairstyles, the mohawk and the undercut. It not only makes you look charming, but the undercut gives your look a sophisticated yet trendy touch. Here’s what you need to do.
- You need to get a thin side buzzcut for this look to work perfectly, as well as a mohawk all the way from the top of your forehead to the nape of your neck.
- Moisten your hands with a little hair product and create a messy mohawk. Simple, right?
Now that you have these awesome hairstyles to experiment with, what are you waiting for?Also, check 15 essential hair care tips for men here at our blog.
Read expert hair care tips here.
Get complete beauty tips at Reward Me.