These hairstyles for job interview are not only time-saving but also quite simple. We are sure even you’ll be surprised at how you were able to transform your look from casual to professional in a matter of minutes. Bingo! Another skill added to your life skills. Try out these trendy interview hairstyles now, and thank us later.
5 Trending Hairstyles For Job Interview:
1. The Easy Twisty Bun
Amongst all the hairstyles for interviews, this is our favourite not only because of its simplicity but also sheer elegance.
- Wash your hair with Pantene Pro-V Silky Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner so that they are clean and ready for you to style
- Start by separating two strands of hair from the rest on both sides of your face
- Twist them and tie them at the back near the nape of your neck
- Take two more strands from where you had twisted the earlier ones and twist them as well till the nape of your neck
- Now take the 2nd twisted hair strands under and over the previous ones and then tie them into a bun. Your Twisty bun is ready!
2. The Two-Step Braid Bun:
If you’re looking for the easiest of hairstyles for an interview, this one is for you!
- Make a braid and tie it with a band
- Roll your braid upwards towards your neck for a braided bun
3. The Open Hair Barrette:
A simple, stylish, young and elegant hairdo. Need we say more?
- Section your hair from above both the ears like you would do for a half head bun
- Tie this section of your hair up with a simple coloured barrette and voila, you’re done!
4. The Elegant Pony:
Ponies are generally seen as a casual and fun hairstyle. The elegant pony on the other hand adds an element of professionalism to your look.
- Tie your hair in a pony which is not too high, but not too low near the neck either
- Now heat up your curler and divide your pony into two sections
- Curl one section inwards, and the other outwards and tighten it up to get more defined curls
- Manage flyaways by applying some gel on your hair to get that sleek look
- Your elegant pony is ready and so are you!
5. Side Braid Pony
This hairdo sounds complex, but is actually one of the easiest and quickest hairstyles you can make for your job interview.
- Take a thick strand of hair from one side of your face and braid it
- Tie a side pony including the braid
- Your side braid pony is ready.
All the best for the interview!Hair loss is the common problem faced by everyone at some point of time. Hair fall is mainly due to pollution, or harmful chemicals that makes your hair look damaged and dull which is surely we don't want when we are to face the job interview. So here we have the amazing home remedies to control hairfall
Read more about trend setting hairstyles, DIY hairstyle tutorials and hair styling ideas here at our blog.
Get the best beauty tips at Reward Me.