If your house isn’t stocked with Apple Cider Vinegar, we’re here to tell you why it should be! Apple Cider Vinegar also known as ACV is known to work wonders for your hair – transforming dull, tired and dry hair, into soft, smooth and silky. If you’re looking for a beauty regime for your hair, within a budget, then this vinegar for hair is the way to go!
Have you wondered what apple cider vinegar uses are there for your hair? This potent potion is known to remove the clumps caused by oily build-up and dirt when you don’t wash your hair. It also detangles hair. If you use it with regularity, it makes your hair soft and smooth. The vinegar component of this mixture seals off the hair cuticle allowing light to reflect off it, giving your hair a beautiful shine.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) for Hair?
Apple Cider Vinegar for hair works wonderfully as a home remedy. In terms of creating this remedy and applying it, the processes are extremely simple. To create the rinse, take:
- 1 part apple cider vinegar
- 1 part water
- Mix them together and pour it into a spray bottle/ or a mug.
- Once you are done shampooing your hair with Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, both pour the mixture over the wet strands or use the spray bottle and spritz the mixture onto your scalp.
- Massage this home remedy into your scalp.
- Let the vinegar rest on your hair and scalp for a few minutes for absorption.
- Then rinse your hair and scalp out thoroughly with cold water.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) for Hair:
- It works as a natural conditioner. It makes your hair soft, shiny and detangled.
- The acidity in Apple Cider Vinegar seals your hair’s cuticles – allowing it to absorb and retain more moisture. Leaving it with that lush and smooth look.
- In some cases, this vinegar for hair stimulates hair growth. Giving you fuller, bouncier locks.
- Mix it with baking soda and it turns into a super cleanser!
- Its antifungal and antibacterial properties with soothe, heal and ultimately prevent a itchy and dry scalp.
So, are you considering Apple Cider Vinegar for your hair yet?Also, learn how to maintain silky smooth hair in summer with these 15 essential summer hair care tips here at our blog.
Read more hair care tips at Reward Me.
Click for more beauty tips here.