It might not sound like a problem on the surface but the state of your hair – whether you’re shedding too much, dealing with dandruff, dryness, split ends or ridiculously slow hair growth – can cause and elevate anxiety levels to such ridiculous heights, you might need a 12-step meditation program to get you out of it. Which is why it’s so important to know how you can take care of your hair in simple, natural ways and prevent any of the aforementioned situations.
It’s loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and even comes with antiseptic properties so you’ve got your one-stop solution for everything from dryness, dandruff, itchy scalp, hair loss, split ends and more. So now that we’ve got your attention, let’s look into how to exploit these benefits in easy, non-messy ways, yes?
There are many ways to use ginger for hair.
- You can grate it and mix it with your favourite carrier oils and use it like you would any regular oil.
- You can make a special ginger hair mask out of it.
- You can even add ginger juice to your hair spritz to help untangle frizzy hair.
- It’s really up to you or how creative you’re feeling on a given day.
3 Ways To Use Ginger For Maintaining Hair Health
Ginger for hair re-growth:
- Mix one tablespoon of ginger paste with a carrier oil that you like – coconut, almond, olive oil etc.
- Now spread the mixture on your hair and scalp like you would a hair mask, and massage as long as you can to improve blood circulation.
- Leave it on for thirty minutes and rinse with your Pantene Pro-V Lively Clean Shampoo.
Ginger for dandruff:
- You’re going to need two tablespoons of grated ginger, one tablespoon of sesame oil and a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Mix well and use as a hair mask.
- Leave it on for thirty minutes and rinse off with shampoo.
- Use twice a week to see results.
Ginger for hair loss and general hair maintenance:
This is particularly useful if you’re super lazy.
- All you need to do is grate ginger and mix it with enough water till you reach a comfortable consistency.
- Section your hair and spread it on your hair and scalp and let it sit for about an hour.
- Do this often so your scalp gets to absorb the goodness that ginger comes loaded with.
- You should see a visible difference in hair loss in about six to eight weeks of regular use.
- But even if hair loss isn’t an issue, this is a great way to care for your hair and prevent any breakage, dryness or the barrage of other curses that might inflict it otherwise.
Simple enough? That’s basically all it takes to ensure you retain the gorgeous mane of your youth throughout your life.
Also, check out 10 amazing benefits of henna for hair growth and maintaining shiny, gorgeous hair all year round here.
Check out a complete hair care guide with amazing hair care tips, hairstyling ideas and DIY hairstyle tutorials here.
Get complete beauty tips at Reward Me.