Damaged hair is every girl’s nightmare! It could be the weather, the dust and heat, the hours spent in an air-conditioned environment, excessive use of products, or just plain negligence. Girlfriend, you need some quick remedies.
Hold that salon appointment just yet. I am here to tell you how to do deep conditioning at home.
3 Deep Conditioning Hair Masks To Get Rid Of Damaged Unmanageable Hair:
#1 Banana Hair Mask:
Bananas are rich in potassium and vitamins. Whip up a nourishing banana hair mask to moisturise your tresses, prevent breakage and split ends, and add bounce.
All you need is:
-1-2 overripe bananas (the kind we don’t like to eat)
-1 teaspoon each of coconut and olive oil
-1 tablespoon honey
- Mash up the bananas into a smooth puree, making sure there are absolutely no lumps.
- Mix in the oils and honey, and give it a good whisk. Apply this delicious deep conditioning hair mask to your scalp, covering it all the way from the roots to the tips.
- Allow your hair to truly relish it for 10-15 minutes before rinsing it out with warm water.
You can skip the shampoo because your hair smells yummy. Carefully comb out knots to remove any leftover pieces of banana that might not have got mashed.
#2 Mayonnaise Hair Mask
What’s not to like about a mayonnaise mask! This heavenly mix of eggs, vinegar and oil is a wonderful deep conditioning treatment for troubled hair.
All you need is half a cup of mayonnaise. You can vary the amount depending on the length of your hair.
- Coat your hair with the mayo, staying away from the scalp if it tends to get oily.
- Massage it into your hair thoroughly and cover your head with a shower cap.
- For better result you can cover the plastic cap with a hot towel.
- After 15-20 minutes rinse out the mayo and wash it with a nourishing shampoo like Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Repair.
#3 Hot oil champi
You won’t find easier and better deep conditioning for hair than a hot oil massage. There’s a reason your mom and grandmother have been chasing you all these years to sit down and get a good champi.
- Warm up half a cup of virgin coconut oil or olive oil and massage it into your hair and scalp.
- Separate your hair in sections and allow the oil to penetrate deep within.
- Cover your hair with a plastic cap and finish off the wrap with a hot towel.
- Wait for at least half an hour for the oil to really, really get to work.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with a good shampoo, like Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Repair, but don’t strip it of all the oil.
You need to pamper your hair at least once a week with these natural, safe and super-effective treatments. So which one of these DIY deep conditioner treatments are you going to try this weekend?Also, check out 10 amazing benefits of egg yolks for hair along with DIY egg yolk hair masks to maintain glossy hair all year long!
More hair care tips & trend setting hair styling ideas here.
Get complete beauty tips at Reward Me.