Hibiscus flowers and leaves have a ton of advantages when it comes to hair care. From helping you combat natural issues like dryness to helping you combat issues caused by external elements like lice, this is a wonder ingredient that does it all.
10 Benefits Of Hibiscus For Hair:
1. Hibiscus oil promotes hair growth
- Using hibiscus oil or infusing any oil with hibiscus flowers is a great idea as it helps promote hair growth
- Massage the oil onto your scalp and hair and use this at least thrice a week
2. It makes your hair strong
- Using hibiscus mixed with yoghurt creates a mask that makes your hair really strong
- You can leave the pack on for at least 20 minutes
3. It helps get rid of dandruff
- Hibiscus can also help you get rid of dandruff
- Mixing fenugreek seeds and hibiscus creates a course pack that can be worn for an hour to combat dandruff
4. Hibiscus leaves help balance your scalp’s Ph levels
- Grinding mehendi leaves along with hibiscus leaves can create a pack that can help balance the Ph levels on your scalp
- This helps regulate its oiliness and keeps your hair healthy
5. It helps thicken hair follicles
- Using hibiscus for hair that is thick works really well
- Mixing hibiscus powder with amla powder creates a mask that not only strengthens your hair but also helps thicken it
- Thus, using hibiscus for hair growth has various benefits
6. Use hibiscus to cleanse your hair
- Using hibiscus as a shampoo can help you cleanse your hair without stripping it of its natural oils the way harmful shampoos do
- Mixing hibiscus with gram flour and water creates an effective shampoo
7. Hibiscus conditions your hair
- Using hibiscus with water creates a conditioner that can penetrate your hair follicles and scalp on a deep level
- You can use it after shampooing your hair with a mild shampoo like Pantene Pro V Silky Smooth Care Shampoo
8. It helps combat dry hair
- One of the best ways to deal with dry hair is to use hibiscus, honey, yoghurt and coconut powder to bring the moisture back into your scalp
- This hair pack can be worn for 30 minutes
9. It helps make your hair grow faster
- When you use ginger juice with hibiscus leaves to create a mask, it stimulates your hair with its amino acids and helps it grow faster
10. Hibiscus makes your hair shinier
- Another great advantage of hibiscus is that it can help add more shine to your hair
- If you create a paste with hibiscus powder and aloe vera gel, it not only adds shine but also helps prevent hair fall in the long run!
If you’re strapped for time, an overnight dose of hibiscus oil for hair once a week should do the trick.
Since is around the corner, you can use hibiscus hair treatment to maintain hair texture. Along with this, also check out 5 useful holi hair care tips that you can follow to tackle the side effects of holi colours here at our blog.
Read expert hair care tips here.
Get complete beauty tips at Reward Me.